James' sister Wendy had her little angel girl, Aubrey Lee yesterday, September 21st, at 9:38pm! She had a VERY long labor (around 50 hours!), but mama and baby are doing great. Aubrey was 8lbs 6oz and is absolutely perfect! This is the only picture I have of her via camera phone, but I will post more after our visit with her this Friday. We can't wait to meet you Aubrey!! We love you! :)
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Our Little Aubrey Lee is Here!
James' sister Wendy had her little angel girl, Aubrey Lee yesterday, September 21st, at 9:38pm! She had a VERY long labor (around 50 hours!), but mama and baby are doing great. Aubrey was 8lbs 6oz and is absolutely perfect! This is the only picture I have of her via camera phone, but I will post more after our visit with her this Friday. We can't wait to meet you Aubrey!! We love you! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment