We visited another ward this Sunday. I dropped the kids off at primary and was wandering the halls. A good distance away I heard this loud, booming singing. It sounded like one of the primary children was actually screaming the hymn, and the voice sounded very familiar. I turned back and peeked into the room. There was Benjamin belting out this hymn in the first row. His brother was a few aisles back and was singing pretty loudly too. They have been praised greatly in our ward by our choristers for their enthusiasm for music, but I'm not sure this particular primary presidency knew what to think of it all. The best part came at the end when everyone was quiet and sat down. Everyone, except Benjamin. He looked right at the primary president and announced, "Hey, guess what? Me and my brodda sing way better than all of these kids!" She politely asked him again to sit and be quiet, and fortunately he listened this time. Oh that kid is so funny!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that was so awesome! tommy stood next to me and sang along with your boys. i love it! thanks for sharing that. what a funny story. :)
Post a Comment