Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mothers and Mother's Day

Last week we celebrated Mother's Day. My husband was actually home, so that made it wonderful right there. The boys sang in church, I received flowers and gifts, and was made a lovely lunch and dinner. Plus, I asked James to do a bunch of handy man stuff around the house for me (had to milk that day for all it was worth)! It was a fabulous day. Too bad I have to wait another year to have a day off!

A couple days later I had a wonderful visit from my mother and aunt. My mom, knowing me so well, brought me a huge jar of pickles (which is almost gone already)! While she was here she made us wonderful meals, entertained the children, and brought Benjamin all of his birthday gifts. It was very relaxing and fun. :)


His loot: clothes, Legos, a Lego tote, a belt...did I forget anything?

Our favorite gift: I think this was made for Ben!

Oh, and I have to show off the cool spice rack James bought me. It's seriously neat! A must have for high cabinets and average-sized cooks (notice I said "average," not short!).


Voila!

May 8 - 11, 2011

No comments: