Savanna, Emma, and I took off for a day of shopping and girl time. I bought some desperately needed clothes (I love thrift stores!), shopped for James' big 30th birthday, and had some lunch. While we were having fun, James was at home pulling out what is left of his hair. Apparently the boys were not behaving for him. They had several altercations which resulted in the boys running up the stairs and throwing hate mail at him as he sat at the computer! Well, at least they are practicing their writing!
Here is a not from Brad to his Dad- it is supposed to say "You are not fun."
Fortunately a good friend of ours was babysitting for us that night. James and I left the baby for the first time and went to the movies. It was a much needed date night, and all of the kids behaved very well while we were out (go figure)!
AND JUST FOR LAUGHS:
(This is what happens when I leave my camera unattended)
November 2010

No comments:
Post a Comment