Okay, I confess! It was me!! James asked me to help him with the back of his hair (he uses a electric razor to buzz his hair). I didn't realize the attachment was off the blade and took a big chunk of hair out of the back leaving a bald patch. There was nothing left for him to do but shave it all off. He got it nice and smooth with a razor blade later that night. I kind of like it...it's...rugged!
Before

After
July 23, 2011

2 comments:
LOL! Emma looks a little worried!
Um I've done this with not only but my 3 kids as well. I never shaved the boys hair but we have this picture where I messed up Thayne's hair so bad the pic is title T the cancer pt! lol
Luckily James has the head for it to be shaved. Imagine if his head wasn't completely round!
Post a Comment