Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Mom Behind the Camera :)

Okay, this post is for my bestie Jackie who is always asking to see pictures of me on this blog! Here I am! About a size and a half left to lose, but looking SO much better. :) It's funny because I have been thin practically my whole life, and I totally took it for granted. Since struggling with my weight, I am so much more excited about getting thin than I ever was when I was thin. I am actually stronger and healthier now than I have ever been even when I was much smaller. I feel like I need an entire make-over to celebrate! I have spent so many years buying clothing and accessories based on the price tag or comfort (or just taking what others give me). I think I have finally found my "style," and I can't wait to get these last few pounds off and start investing in a quality, hip, "new" look!

I also got my hair cut this week- trying the bangs again. I think I like them!

The lady also layered my hair in the back- makes it look so nice and full! I love having curly hair. Who would have EVER thought I would have naturally curly hair? It was fine and straight as an arrow the first 30 years of my life! Sometimes those hormonal changes can be good. :)

If anyone needs some motivation or wants to know more about what I am doing health and fitness-wise, click on my Beachbody and Shakeology links on the right hand-side. I would love to help you feel as good as I do!! XOXO

January 17, 2012

No comments: