James and Savanna had a Daddy-Daughter Date at Magic Mountain's Home School Day! It's cheaper and closed to the general public so they were able to walk onto every ride (some more than once)! I was a little jealous to stay behind, but I was able to go see my Mom, Aunt, and Uncle so that was great. Greg and Marsha had never met Emma. Of course, they fell in-love with her. Who doesn't??
Savanna chickened out and wouldn't ride X2, but she rode everything else. James rode X2 twice...and everything else!
Savanna insisted they ride the carousel. I would have loved to have seen this!
Overall, it was a fun but tiring day. They both looked beat up when I came to get them. James said he didn't think people were supposed to ride that many roller coasters in one day!
November 5, 2010

1 comment:
this is seriously my idea of torture!
Post a Comment