Emma will be 6 months old in just three days! Where did the time go? I can't even believe she has been with us half of a year, and yet I can't imagine life without her either. In the past two weeks she has grown so much! She rolled over for the first time on February 15th at my sister's house. She is sitting up even better, and loves to play and cuddle.
Emma is still the happiest, sweetest thing in the world. She has started to sleep a bit better. She is in her co-sleeper for all her naps and all night long now! She has been napping really well (no more 20 minute naps), and only gets up 2-3 times a night. Progress is definitely being made! That tooth I thought was coming in...no sign of it, and the white bump I saw is gone too. Who knows?
Here she is, bundled up for our morning walk. It has been C-O-L-D here lately (cold for us is anything below 50 degrees)!
Oh, she finally has just enough hair for a little pony tail! Looks Indian-like, but we'll take it!
February 6 - 20, 2011

1 comment:
good grief - soooo stinkin' cute! I love that dress!!!
Post a Comment