Our HOA finally fixed our front yard! We now have sprinklers, proper drainage, and a new lawn!! Workers were here for 3 days and the boys loved it! Brad and Ben were outside the entire 3 days observing and asking them a TON of questions. I am glad to have my privacy back, and very glad to have a lovely front yard. :)
BEFORE
This picture was taken in April. You can't tell very well from this shot, but there are many weeds and places where the lawn doesn't exist at all. Especially towards the back where you see my pots, it is all dirt!
AFTER
I love how they filled in the border with rocks. Very low maintenance and it looks very "clean." I would recommend Landmark Landscape Co Inc for any locals who need yard work done.
June 3, 2011

1 comment:
What a huge difference! It looks amazing.
Post a Comment