Sunday, May 6, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me ... Again


This post is dedicated to my Mom who says I don't post enough pictures of myself on our blog! So excuse the amount of pictures of ME. I had Savanna do a little photo shoot. Take your pick, Mama!




Not too bad for a 33 year-old, mother of 4, eh? I am about half way through my P90X program. I'm feeling pretty good and am very close to my goal weight. But the cool thing is that exercise has just become something I do, and better yet something that I enjoy!  Even for my birthday I took the kids for a hike/run on the beach, came home, had a nap and some food, and then headed back out to rock climb with my hubby. We ended the day with a movie- it was an awesome day!

Our hike at Oso Flaco:






Our rock climbing- my husband was AMAZING!




And the best part- my homemade gifts:

Benjamin spent HOURS making this jewelry box. I was seriously impressed. He even got the sides even so the top goes on flush...pretty great.

My birthday signs that the kids hung in my room:

 I love how he signs his name Bradley Wyett. I mean, really, Bradley is a pretty common name these days. :)


  
My birthday BBQ.

 Honorable mentions: I had to add these last couple with my little lady. I especially like the top one that looks like she is very pensively thinking about something. :) 


April 17, 2012

No comments: