JAMES, HOLLI, SAVANNA, BRADLEY, BENJAMIN, & EMMA LEIGH
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Nojoqui Falls Pictures
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't stop calling you Elder Wyett, especially since you were my zone leader:) Your family is so cute. I have a blog about my crazy life. Its kinda pointless, but it keeps me entertained when I am supposed to be working:) Lori Hinsdale
Hello! Cliff works in Buellton and I have never heard him say anything about being able to hike up to Nojoqui Falls!!! That looks so beautiful. We will definitely have to make a day trip of it as well. My membership is still good until July (I think) for the museum so we need to get together sometime. It's been almost six months and we live 15 minutes apart!!!!! Miss you guys!
Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never loses any. It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing. ~Thomas Jefferson
3 comments:
I can't stop calling you Elder Wyett, especially since you were my zone leader:) Your family is so cute. I have a blog about my crazy life. Its kinda pointless, but it keeps me entertained when I am supposed to be working:) Lori Hinsdale
Hello! Cliff works in Buellton and I have never heard him say anything about being able to hike up to Nojoqui Falls!!! That looks so beautiful. We will definitely have to make a day trip of it as well. My membership is still good until July (I think) for the museum so we need to get together sometime. It's been almost six months and we live 15 minutes apart!!!!! Miss you guys!
We miss you too! I plan on going to the museum twice a month until the end of June when our membership is up. I'll give you a call!
Post a Comment