Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Young Love

Bradley has a serious crush on Kendyl. He is thoroughly enjoying her visit and will be very sad when they have to leave. He asked me if Kendyl could spend the night. I said we could ask her mommy. Then he said, "I want her to sleep in my bed." I told him there wasn't enough room in his bed for the two of them. He gave me a very indignant look and replied, "Yes there is. I have two pillows!" Just for the record, she did not sleep over, and definitely did not sleep in his bed!


Our two favorite places in the county have to be Avila Beach and Morro Bay. Whenever we have visitors we try to take them to at least one of these places. So, we spent the day in Avila with Jackie and Ken and the fams. We started off at the barn and fed the animals, and then we had to pick berries too.


Two Drama Queens

Ben, tasting the berries- notice his basket is empty!







Cutie Pie, Taryn

My Best Bud, Jax




July 22, 2009

No comments: