Saturday, December 4, 2010

James Turns the BIG 3-0!

James had a birthday this past week and was spoiled rotten! We spent the day geocaching in and around Solvang and then headed to his Mom's house for a birthday dinner. His family all bought him a bunch of presents, fed him a yummy dinner, and then a bunch of his buddies took him out for the evening. The next day we were able to go to the temple and then his sister gave him a full-body massage- now that's my idea of a birthday!! We are so glad he had a couple of fun days to celebrate his birthday- he sure deserves it! Thanks to everyone who made it so special!!

James showing off his new Swiss Army Knife from his parents!

Brad, Ben, and their cousin Hannah even put on a show for him. Ah, I remember doing that as a kid!


Michelle and Emma

Heath, Nel, and Sofi stopped by for a little bit to wish James a Happy Birthday. Sofi loved Kathleen's fish tank and played with Aubrey and Emma...mostly Aubrey. :)

Sofi and Aubrey

Aubrey and Emma

Hannah and Emma

It was a fun couple of days, but still very tiring. We came hope to soccer tournaments, a birthday party, grocery shopping, and library visits. I can't believe I'm still awake typing this- I need to go to bed!

Benjamin hanging out at the Santa Maria Discovery Museum for his friend Aiden's party.

Brad met this girl Loralee at the museum and became completely enamored with her. They played for over an hour, holding hands as they ran around and he even would put his hand on the small of her back as they walked. He was trying to act all cool and was super embarrassed that I was taking pictures. This is the only decent one I got! However, the honeymoon ended abruptly when someone announced that there was pizza in the party room. I don't even think she had a chance to say goodbye. Oh, well. It was sweet while it lasted!

December 4, 2010

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I won't tell Kendyl about this! LOL!!!