Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sickie Week

We have been sharing the stomach flu this week, so my blogging will be brief. It started with Brad, then went to James, poor Emma had it the worst, and now I have it. So far Savanna and Ben have escaped it. We are hoping to all be well by Saturday because my sister is having a naming ceremony for my niece Gabby and then our good friends are being sealed at the Los Angeles Temple afterwards!

There is nothing sadder in the world, than a sick baby. Poor Emma was terribly sick for close to three days. I am grateful for breast feeding. I have been able to nurse her back to health (literally), and rest myself. We have watched altogether too many shows via Netflix these last few days, but it has been nice to relax and have everyone entertained. We have been traveling down nostalgia road watching MacGyver, The Princess Bride, and episodes of Roseanne, plus we just watched Grease with the kids for the first time (Okay that movie has some seriously inappropriate parts, but you can't beat the dancing and music!).

James is hoping to go back to work tomorrow, and I am going to lay low until the weekend. Until then, here is a brief Emma Reel:

Future Jedi

LOVE those chunky thighs! She has discovered the handles on our dresser and can't get enough of the clickety clack!

June 4 - 8, 2011

2 comments:

Powers Fam said...

I hope you all feel better soon. That is not fun. Not a good way to start off summer.

Andersons and sons said...

Oh Holli I feel your pain. We have all had the stomach flu this week too. Starting with Keynan who had it first then down the line to Zach. It all seemed to last 24 hours for each of us. What a bummer and now I'm behind on cleaning and other stuff. Hopefully everyone will be better by Sat. I'm assuming Anna is getting sealed this weekend! xoxoxo :)