Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Power 90 In Home Boot Camp

Here is our next workout program- Power 90- a 90 Day In-Home Boot Camp! We actually officially began the program this past Saturday, and absolutely love it! It has two different levels with two DVDs in each level. So we are starting with lower level and we alternate one day of cardio with one day of strength training 6 days per week with one rest day. The workouts are short (about 30 to 40 mins), but they really work us out. We will do this initial phase for several weeks or until the DVDs become too easy for us, and then we will graduate to the last phase which has harder cardio and strength DVDs.

I really love how when you order a program from Beachbody they send you everything you need. We received the DVDs, a calendar to plan out our workouts, a complete nutrition guide, the workout bands, and even a measuring tape to check our results! It makes it very organized and simple to "keep pushing play." We are 5 days in, and I have lost a couple of pounds and already look thinner!!

For my complete transformation story, you can view my Beachbody profile at:
http://www.teambeachbody.com/holliwyett. I will be updating our progress there regularly.

I am also still running, and just hit my target "time goal." Now I just need to pick up the pace and be running 3.2 miles within this amount of time. I'm up to 2.5 miles...getting there, slowly but surely!!

August 27, 2011

No comments: