Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Our Garden Is Growing!

Here are our cauliflower plants

Savanna, watering our zucchini and squash

These are growing by our potato marker,
so I'm assuming that's what they are!

Our lettuce is ready to pick

Here is our spinach...it's coming up

Our zucchini/squash plot again

Our zucchini up close

Look at the size of that beet!


We are going to our garden tomorrow to plant 5 more tomato plants, 2 honey dew plants, 6 bell pepper plants, and 1 lemon cucumber plant. We are also going to harvest our lettuce...mmmm!

1 comment:

Powers Fam said...

Seeing the pic of your beet reminded me that I have them too and should probably look into when I should pick them. My zucchini plants are doing well. I'm just hoping the rest of the stuff we planted does as well. I think I will skip planting strawberries next year. Although, Julia does like to be able to go out and pick a few to eat. Your garden looks great. It sure does take a lot of patience to wait for this stuff to grow!