Savanna and Brad did my Yoga X workout with me this afternoon. It's an hour and a half of intense yoga moves, stretching, and crazy ab work! Brad lasted about the first 20 minutes. I lost Savanna after about 30- I'd say I'm doing pretty good if I'm in better shape than my 5 and 12 year old! But, they tried hard...
Warrior Two
Downward Dog
Upward Dog
Okay, as promised, James and I took our 30 day measurements and pictures this past Monday. Our results were pretty good. James looks very different. Like I posted before, he has lost about half of his gut already, and you could really see the progress in his side by side photos (sorry, he won't let me post them until he is super hot!). Me, on the other hand, I don't look all that different yet. I lost a total of 6 inches though, and my endurance and energy levels are still rising, so I feel really good about that. I can get through all the workouts now, and I am starting to truly feeling fit for the first time in my life. It's very exciting. From what I am told the big results come in month 2 and especially in month 3. I am very much looking forward to being able to SEE a difference, and not just feel it!
Oh, and other really exciting P90X news: My brother-in-law, Nelson, just signed up to be a Beach Body Coach! He's a great guy and is doing the program himself, so for all of you who want to give it a try but need some encouragement and advice, send me an email and I'll put you in touch with Nel. It's a free service offered by Beach Body (the company that produced P90X), and they also have lots of different programs to fit all types of fitness needs. Okay, infommercial done!!

No comments:
Post a Comment