Heather and Sofi came up for the day to celebrate Christmas and exchange presents. Heath took Savanna out shopping, we showed her our new house, hit the park, and went to dinner. It was a great day! Here is Emma in her new activity play center that Auntie brought. She really likes it- I can't believe how big she is getting!
We got Sofi a bunch of Dora and Boots stuff for Christmas...I think she liked them! She had just gotten here and was still checking us all out.
Here is my happy girl!
The boys' Christmas scooters!
I swear the boy dresses himself!
Peek-a-Boo!
Sofi warmed up quickly and was chasing the boys and Savanna all around. She calls Savanna "Nana" and Bradley "Wadley." My favorite was when she called our Beta fish "Doridy"- meaning Dorothy, which is the name of Elmo's fish for those of you who aren't Elmo's World followers!
Sofi loved the baby and kept saying "Em-ma" and loving all over her!
I think Emma is protesting in this one- a little too much love!
Boys get scooters from Auntie Heather. They've been scooting ever since!
December 28, 2010

No comments:
Post a Comment