Our little girl will be 5 months in just a little over a week! Her personality is really starting to show. She loves to play with her toys, giggles and smiles, yells and squeals, and almost can roll over and sit up on her own! She is extremely strong, both in body and spirit- no surprise there!
She has developed so much in just a few short weeks. She can grasp her toys and has figured out how to blow raspberries which she does a LOT. I think she may be teething already as well because she drooling quite a bit. Can't feel anything in there yet, but they are coming! She recently has taken a great interest in food. When anyone is eating, her eyes are glued on their plate. She'll smack her lips as if to say, "I want some of that!" She is growing like a weed. We can't believe how big she is. It's still kind of sad that our little baby is growing up, but she is becoming very fun to play and interact with. Her siblings still adore her- the novelty hasn't worn off yet!!
My only complaint is that her sleeping at night has gotten even worse since we moved. She was getting up 2 times a night for a couple months and now gets up between 3 and 5 times, sometimes more! As soon as we are settled, I will have to get her back on a schedule. I'm tired!! But, she sure is cute!!
January 2- 14, 2011

No comments:
Post a Comment