Saturday, April 23, 2011

Princess Emma is still working on her first tooth. It is almost through the gum, but not quite out yet! She is starting to scoot a little on the floor, and has the strongest core of any baby I've ever known. She can sit straight up from laying down in one single motion. I'll be watching her crib monitor and she is laying down, and then all of the sudden like a hinge, she just sits up. Serious abs! I'm not sure if it's the teething or just the stage where she wants to go places and do things but physically can't...whatever it is, I can't get anything done anymore when she is awake. She wants to be held or played with or constantly entertained. Luckily she has started taking a good long nap in the morning and another shorter nap in the afternoon. Night time is still a party, but there is time to rest and work during the day! And lots of cuteness and playtime. :)

Here she goes- no hands, no help! You try it!!





I was in the kitchen and one of the boys walked by Emma in her play station and stuck his fireman hat on her. She kept it on for a really long time! I think she is going to like dressing up like her brothers.



We are slowly getting our house together. We didn't accomplish much around the house this week. Just a little cleaning and organizing, but we did find this on craigslist:


We finally have a table big enough to fit our entire family! We had several family dinners this week and no one was standing or sitting on a piano stool- sometimes it's the little things that make life great.

My husband has been spoiling me lately. In addition to my Kindle, he bought me this new, fancy smartphone. It does practically everything- email, texting, Internet, social networking, TV, GPS...it even has a Kindle application that is synced with my regular Kindle so if I read a couple pages of a book on my Kindle at home I can pick up where I left off on my phone! Technology is pretty cool.

Oh, and she has become VERY vocal! Typical woman.

April 17 - April 23, 2011

No comments: