I am 30 days into my workout program, Power 90! So far I have lost a total of 8 inches and am down one full dress size. There has been quite a bit of stress around here the last couple of weeks which has contributed to a less than ideal diet. However, I am feeling stronger and stronger. I plan to get it together much better the remaining 60 days and really see those results I want!
I am going to give myself another week and then jump to the next level of DVDs that comes with the program. I am still running a bit as well, but had to back off that a little. I was starting to wear myself out a bit so now I just replace one of the cardio DVD days with a run and follow the program as outlined the rest of the time. Still loving drinking my Shakeology too! I figure James is going to get ripped at his academy. Nothing like the prospect of complete humiliation and possible job loss to motivate someone!! I plan to be just as fit, but my motivation will be buying myself a very nice dress in my goal size to wear to his graduation! :)
September 28, 2011

No comments:
Post a Comment