I am very hesitant to posts these pictures...I'm sure you all have noticed there are not many pictures of ME on this blog! Ah, what the heck! I am doing well with my exercise. You can check out my transformation story and updates on my weight loss journey here:
The upper right hand corner has my fitness blog posts with all the sweaty details of my exercise program, diet, and results. In the mean time, here are the pictures I promised.
Before Photo Taken 7/21/11
After Photo Taken 10/13/11- Half way through my Power 90 program
I personally don't see a huge difference in these photos, but I can totally tell a difference without my clothes on (I will spare you all those photos)! Things are shifting, my waistline is appearing again, my tummy is flatter, muscles are being defined- all good things!!
October 13, 2011

1 comment:
You look awesome - and the progress is totally noticable!!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!!
Post a Comment