I think I mentioned there were sticks around the Hancock track the boys like to play with...well, Ben had an altercation with one of them, and the stick won. Ouch! I swear this kid has more close calls than anyone I know. That stick could have easily done a lot more damage. Still, it was pretty sad. It is healing nicely, but has completely scabbed over now, and he keeps picking at it. Yuck!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Ben's Latest Injury
I think I mentioned there were sticks around the Hancock track the boys like to play with...well, Ben had an altercation with one of them, and the stick won. Ouch! I swear this kid has more close calls than anyone I know. That stick could have easily done a lot more damage. Still, it was pretty sad. It is healing nicely, but has completely scabbed over now, and he keeps picking at it. Yuck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment