I've officially given up. Both the boys have been picking out their own clothes for close to two years now. Bradley especially has very "interesting" tastes. I've been told by my family that he gets that from me. Here Brad is wearing one of Ben's church vests and a tie over a t-shirt with shorts. If only he had pulled his socks up to knees the "look" would have been complete! Ben doesn't look too bad here, but he is wearing his pajama shirt with a pair of shorts and his church shoes...oh, and his Spidey mask is on top of his head and it kind of looks like a bandanna of sorts.
It doesn't bother me at all. In fact, it is a source of surprise and humor. I'm always wondering when they come in my room in the morning what super hero they will be and what outfit they will have on. They have this obsession with tucking in all of their shirts...even the shirts that should not be tucked in- which is most of them. This one aspect of their clothing design really bugs James. But hey, I say, let them do what they want! They'll figure it out eventually when they can't get any dates...hopefully they'll figure it out before, but who knows!

1 comment:
VERY snazzy! Well, on the bright side, it could make them the opposite of a chick magnet for a REALLY long time! :)
Post a Comment