Sunday, April 18, 2010

Leftovers

I know...I don't post anything for weeks and then you get inundated with 10 posts! I can't help it- it's the compulsive side of me. If I can't tell you EVERYTHING, then you get nothing. So, in addition to all of our adventures and company, here is what I left out:

Savanna: She had a wonderful trip to Salt Lake. She is still loving her writing class, and even had a chance to read the first chapter aloud to the class last week. She has started some sewing projects with the help of a great seamstress (we love you, Diane!). She is also steadily working on her Personal Progress, and will be teaching a lesson on service in church next week. She is awesome!

Bradley: What can I say about Brad? He is wonderful. He has become my little helper around the house. He is the type of kid that will see me unloading the dishwasher and without being asked comes over and starts helping. I told him he is going to make a wonderful husband. :) Him and Ben are still loving their Legos, and build star ships and forts and then destroy each other. Funny enough, Brad has been the "bad" guys lately, and Ben has been the "good" guys.

Benjamin: I love Ben. He makes me laugh every day. I love his little voice and I love how he mispronounces his words. Ben has been feeling very insecure these days about the baby coming. He has mentioned several times that he will not be the baby anymore. This unfortunately has been manifesting itself in several tantrums and other acts of disobedience. We've been trying to reassure him and spend some extra time with him without giving him too much attention for negative behavior. This parenting stuff is tricky!

James and I: We are still house hunting, but prospects are becoming slimmer and slimmer. We had to lower our price range even more to allow for a loan change... so we may be renting a little while longer. We do have a couple of prospects we are seeing next week down in Santa Maria. Food is sounding better to me these days, so Savanna and I have been cooking a lot, which everyone appreciates. I even added a post to my food blog! Other than that James is working, I am growing a baby, we are trying to keep some semblance of structure and organization in our home, and we are trying to have a little fun in the mix. So, life is good!

No comments: