I am "officially" in the third trimester at 27 weeks! The time has been going by very fast. I'm hoping the next 3 months will follow suit. According to my pregnancy book, Emma is approximately 15 inches and weighs a little over 2 lbs. We have been continuing getting ready for her this week. Grandma Patti, Auntie Marsha, and Uncle Greggy bought her a beautiful crib, and I finished organizing the majority of her clothes and other items in her room. My second shower is coming up, so I am excited to get the rest of the things I will need and be completely ready...as ready as I can be any way!
I've never done this with any of my other kids, but my friend Randa convinced me to do a pregnancy photo shoot at the beach at sunset. It wasn't so bad...I hate pictures of myself in general, and pregnant pictures are even worse, but she promised no double chin shots or super cheesy mommy/daddy shots! We brought the whole family and she got some great pictures of the kids too! I'll post the results as soon as I get them. Savanna had her youth colloquium this week too. They discussed "Peter Pan" by Barrie. She thought Peter was quite the obnoxious 12 year old boy. Of course Wendy (the 12 year old girl) was a total princess! Go figure. She also was able to go with the Bishop to his current job site where he is building a custom home. He showed her around and explained to her all the details of the job site. She is going to be going out there on a regular basis to check the progress and see how home plans turn into reality.
James started soccer again! I love it when he plays soccer. He is just a happier person when he gets out and gets physical exercise. Plus, he loves the sport and has been taking the boys with him. The kids will begin there season at the end of the summer as well. It will be soccer, soccer, soccer for about 4 months!(Sorry for the lack of family pictures. Our computer broke- again! So I am using Savanna's computer, and all of my pictures are not on here. I'll have to update later!)
But: Other Exciting News: The boys are now swimming independently! We took them swimming yesterday for about 4 hours, and they both just jumped right in and within 30 minutes were all over the pool without life vests or any assistance! Bradley is a much stronger swimmer. Ben is still doing the doggy paddle type swim which seriously tired him out. But, it was great to see them having so much fun and not having to be right there every second!
May 25- May 30th


2 comments:
Hope you have pics for the next shower, I'd love to see them!!!
Isn't it the best feeling when the kids can swim, I mean even if they aren't pros, it's soooo much less stressful!
Well, where's the pregnancy pictures? I want to see them!!! haha! Holly you look just cute cute cute!
Post a Comment