Wednesday, June 16, 2010

More Funny Things My Kids Say and Do

The kids are always cracking James and I up. I'm trying to be better at recording some of the random things they say. I'm sure we will love to have a record to blackmail them with later. :) Funny Wyett-isms from this week's adventures:

Benjamin:

So we are sitting in Sacrament meeting on Sunday and Ben looks up at me and ask, "Mom, do you have faith?" I nodded my head. He continued, "If you have faith, then you can walk on water." Pause. "But you have too much weight to walk on water, so I guess you don't have any faith right now." Nice! Apparently faith has a weight limit...who knew??

Bradley and Benjamin:

Bradley: Everyone keeps calling me a movie star at church, Ben.

Benjamin: That's cuz you is a movie star, Brad!

Bradley: Oh yeah...I guess I am. :)

Savanna:

Outside playing football with her dad, she says, "I'm so glad I'm going to be in the U14 soccer division this year. Those girls in U12 were total wimps. They cried over every little thing- Aaah, a bee! Oh my gosh! Help! Help! A bee!"

(Seriously, as she was complaining about her "wimpy" ex-teammates, a bee flew near her and she began screaming like a 2 year old and swatting her arms wildly- classic!)

Benjamin:

To his dad who is eating a double-double from In-and-Out, "Wow, Dad. You have a mouth as big as a crocodile! I didn't know anyone could open their mouth that wide!" Now this was said in pure admiration...there is always something to aspire to, Ben.

To me one morning at breakfast, "Mom, I wish Emma would come right now." I asked him why he wanted her to come so soon, and he replied, "Because then you can bend down again. I'm sick of picking everything up for you!" Isn't he sweet? There seems to be a theme with the remarks Ben says to me lately. I'm trying to help him out with this so that when his wife is pregnant he doesn't spend 9 months in the dog house!

I'm sure there is more...I'll post them when I think of them.

June 5- June 16, 2010

No comments: