Mine and James' family threw me a beautiful shower last Saturday at my sister's home in the San Fernando Valley. It was a beautiful afternoon, the food was great, the company was greater, and Emma SCORED on gifts! I think I am pretty much set for all the necessities for the first 6 months or so. Now I just have to wash and organize it all. Time is going by so fast! She will be here before I know it. :) (10 more weeks to go!) Thanks everyone for a wonderful celebration! It was a very relaxing and fun weekend! Special thanks to my wonderful husband for watching the boys and holding down the fort so Savanna and I could do one last girl's getaway before the baby comes! It was fun to see everyone and get pampered for a couple days.
Savanna and her Nanny, Kim
(can't tell they are related, can you???)
Savanna and Sofi
Wendy, Aubrey, and Savanna and Sofi
Oh, here I am!
Here are two of the beautiful fruit trays my mother-in-law made...so pretty...and delicious!
I didn't have my camera, so my sister is going to send me a CD with more pictures of the shower. I'll post more then. My Mom and Aunt prepared all the other food (really good- fyi bruschetta is a major hit at parties!), and my Sis did a great job with the decor- love you all!! :)
June 12, 2010


1 comment:
the party was really nice - perfect weather, nice crowd - AMAZING food!!! Oh and my kids love planet 51 from my mom's prize basket!
Post a Comment