I just think this picture is funny, snotty nose and dirty face and all!
As you can see, Bradley is feeling and looking much better! His cold is almost gone and his allergies have tamed down quite a bit. We are still maintaining the diet, but we also went to the health food store and got him some awesome homeopathic allergy "medicine" and eye drops.
Normally the natural remedies seem to take a little longer, but within 24 hours of giving him these two things, he was like a new kid! I am so grateful that he is looking better. Thank you all for your prayers and good thoughts! We still have a trek to go, but I feel like we've just made it over a steep hill!
We had a relaxing weekend watching General Conference over the Internet. Savanna and I didn't even bother getting dressed, we just laid around and listened to our church leaders all weekend. There were some really awesome talks and great advice that we plan on putting into action in our family as soon as possible. You know things aren't ideal when the third general authority mentions temple attendance and your 11 year-old says, "Mom, you really need to go to the temple more!"
The boys managed well too. There were a few complaints, but mostly they read their books and played with their cars, and we actually heard what was going on! It's the little miracles in our every day life we should be grateful for. :) Overall, a very relaxing and uplifting weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment