Friday, April 24, 2009

Our Other Blogs

Well in case you didn't know, we have two additions to our family's repertoire of blogs!

I have created my own cooking blog, "Dinner with the Wyetts," which you can access on the sidebar of this blog (http://dinnerwiththewyetts.blogspot.com). I haven't had too much time to update it, but have posted a few of our family's simple, favorite recipes for now. Please try them out and give me some feedback! My dream is to open up my own restaurant some day. I want my food to be healthy and delicious. A place where families can gather, enjoy GREAT, quality food, and nourish their bodies without breaking the bank. We have scoured the areas we have lived in for really tasty, healthy food. We have found ones we like, but most of them are very pricey or are a little too funky for the average Joe. Nobody wants to pay $15 for a plate of weeds- not even me! I envision a casual, cozy place with awesome food, affordable prices, quality service...a place where the average family can eat at on a regular basis and not feel guilty because of the grease or calories, or that they've spent half their grocery bill! A place where there is something for everyone on the menu (even picky 2 year-olds and their even pickier daddies!). So, let me know what you like and what you don't...it could end up on my menu!! I will also be posting some restaurant reviews for those interested in the same dining experience we are. And lastly, feel free to send me some of your family's favorite recipes that I can post too!

James has also started his own blog, "According to James," which can be accessed at http://jameswyett.blogspot.com/. He's quite creative and opinionated, so it's bound to entertain you!

Blogging is just a fun, easy way to stay connected, and exercise some of those creative juices. I also enjoy reading my friends' and family's blogs...if I don't have your blog address, please send it to me!

Have a wonderful night.

Holli :)

No comments: