Well, we finished planting almost all of our seeds last Tuesday. Let me see if I can remember everything...we planted cherry tomatoes, roma tomatoes, green onion, yellow onion, red onion, bell pepper, celery, broccoli, kale, swiss chard, spinach, romaine, potatoes, and radishes. I think that's everything! All we have left is a few more red potatoes and sweet potatoes (I'm waiting for the bag I bought last week to sprout)!
We've been down to check on the garden and our tomatoes aren't looking so hot, but our zucchini and squash are starting to break through the ground. Also, the Hursts have caught close to 10 more gophers in the past week! So, overall we should have a sweet harvest in the next couple of months!

1 comment:
Isn't it nice to be done with the hard part!? Now I can't wait to "enjoy the fruits of my labor." :) Also glad to see that it looks like you might have planted beets. Cliff told me I didn't have to water mine if I don't want to. He also said that about the brussel sprouts. ha!
Post a Comment