Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Our 1st Visit with Sofia...







So, I thought during my visit with my new little niece I would get my "fix"... let me just tell you that this did NOT help my baby fever! She is absolutely darling. I love her little newborn grunts and facial expressions. She is so soft and smells so good...I just love her!

And as you can see from the picture of her with James (aka the BABY HOG), he took a liking to her too. In fact, as I was looking through my pictures, there are only TWO pictures of me with Sofi and about a half a dozen with him! He even stole her away for over 2 hours and took a nap with her. I tried to take her from him, but he said I would wake her up! I'll just show him this post when he denies that he wants another baby as much as I do! :)

No comments: