Okay, this is my first attempt to post a video. It is only part one, but it took FOREVER to upload, and part 2 is 4 times as long, so I will have to upload that in a separate post!
The day after my birthday I woke up to a fun birthday surprise. Savanna, Brad, and Ben had made me a party complete with breakfast, flowers, juice set up in Savanna's tea pot, a handpainted jewelry box for a gift, and a play to entertain me while I ate. :)
The play is based on the boys' favorite book, "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs." Like I said above, I will try to upload the second half on different post! You can see from this small segment that each of my children believes they are the director. Savanna especially likes to take the reigns which thoroughly annoys Ben, and down right makes Brad hostile. Still, it's pretty funny! If you haven't read the book, it's a good one. They're making a motion picture of it this summer, but I'm sure the book is way better...as usual.

1 comment:
To get rid of my playlist music while you watch the video, just scroll down to the bottom and hit the pause button!
Post a Comment