Monday, April 6, 2009

Randomness









Here is hard proof that it is futile to clean when you have small children at home...

Savanna and I were doing school today, and the boys were playing on the patio. They decided to come in and began to play in the living room. We've gotten used to tuning them out, but I happened to look over about ten minutes after they came in and saw that they had turned our living room into a large tent. Prior to that, everything was pretty clean and organized. Ten minutes is all it took and BAM...complete mess. Mess or masterpiece? I guess it depends on who you ask...

Savanna thought it was pretty funny, and as you can see from the look on Ben's face, he is very proud! :)

2 comments:

JenPB said...

And don't you love it when someone comes home and says "We really need to clean up around here," not realizing you've cleaned up, and up at least half a dozen times...TODAY ALONE! ARGH!

The Wyett Family said...

You know, my house being clean used to really be important to me. It would drive me crazy if it was a mess...but when we decided to homeschool, I had to let go of some things that really aren't that important. Don't get me wrong, some days it still bothers me, but most of the time I just take a deep breath and say, "all of this mess makes my life easier right now" and really it's no big deal in the scheme of things. Saturdays we clean up a bit. :)