Tuesday, April 14, 2009

SOCCER - GAME 2

That little blur you see by his foot...that's the ball.


Game two was awesome! James was really on his game. He scored 2 goals, and almost scored a third one with his head! He is really incredible on defense. The other members of the team started referring to him as "the wall"- yeah, you can't get by him! It was really fun to see him, and he assures me that once his endurance is up to par, I ain't seen nothin' yet!

2 comments:

JenPB said...

We really need to swap e-mail addresses! Will you be joining us at the beach today!? :) (You can find my e-mail if you peruse the book website - BestFamilyAdventures.com)

The Wyett Family said...

We are helping a friend move today- they are moving far away to Virginia. :( I'd love to make more of the social gatherings in the future. Like I said, I'm still trying to figure out our homeschool schedule. It's still a bit overwhelming, but it's starting to come together. Email me anytime at holliwyett@hotmail.com. I'll get yours off your site. Have a wonderful day at the beach!