Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ben's First Soccer Game

Well, it has been an interesting week. I've been working on some home improvement projects, finishing up my book for my book club, home schooling the 3 kids, nursing all three boys through a nasty bout of the stomach flu, and soccer games started! But other than that, it was a pretty mellow week. :)

Brad was still not feeling well, and so he had to miss the very first game. Very sad. Ben, however, looked absolutely adorable out there chasing that ball around. He was bummed that he didn't score a goal, but he'll get the hang of it in no time. I couldn't decide which video to post, so I just posted all of them! He is the number 3... man, that kid was tired! He came home and took a 4 hour nap! We should do this every day. :)

The Dark Knights Vs. The Green Goblins










Savanna's game was pretty good too. It is seriously hard to video or photograph her games. She is in one spot and then she moves to the other side of the field where you can't even see her. I'll keep trying to get some footage of her too. So, stay tuned!

No comments: