Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Dark Knights

Bradley and Benjamin are on the same soccer team this year. They have named themselves the Dark Knights. There are only 5 boys on the team: Bradley, Benjamin, Brady, Brycen, and Joshua. Man, why'd Josh have to go and mess up our "B" action??

Seriously though, these are the cutest bunch of boys I've ever seen. And fairly coordinated too! I was very impressed with their first practice and their coach. He was excellent with them. Even when they would start doing headstands instead of kicking the ball or when Ben threw his whole body into the goal and starting yelling "I'm a soccer ball! I'm a soccer ball!" the coach remained calm and patient. Even when a few of the other boys took Ben literally and began kicking him, the coach handled it well and appropriately.

It will be an interesting season. :)







3 comments:

Anna Olsen said...

Beyond adorable, Holli!! I love your page. You're a great mom, and Savannah has been such a great help...

-Anna

The Wyett Family said...

Hi Anna- thanks so much! Let's set up a time and I'll show you how to set up your own blog. It's really fun. :)

Powers Fam said...

Cute soccer pics! I saw this on a blog and thought of you! check it out

http://blog.oldfashionedmotherhood.com/2009/08/recipes-for-abundant-zucchini.html

Also, I am so up for having you guys over sometime next week. Usually between 11 and 4 is a good time if I'm not napping. :)

Let me know!