I just can't get enough of how cute these boys are in their little cleats and soccer uniforms! I promise to bring the camera to Savanna's practice next- they just happen to be at the same time, and I have to stay with the boys. James will soon be off on Tuesdays and then we can trade off. Savanna's team name this year is "The Allusions"-ooooooh. :)
8-18-09

2 comments:
Looks like we're both deeply embroiled in soccer season! Between the two girls, we have practice every night (E - Tues and Thurs, V M, W AND Friday, too, 'til the season begins). Maybe we'll see you in November when it's all over. Oh...wait...then come the holidays.
Praise be this busy life! ;)
Every night! That's crazy! I'm kind of glad my kids' practices fall on the same night. It's been hectic, but I'd rather get it all done at the same time.
Post a Comment