Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Grandma and Auntie Come to Visit


I totally slacked in the picture department here, but my mom and aunt came for a visit on Aug 1st. We had a lovely weekend. On Saturday we went to Savanna's arena soccer games, to the Avila Barn and beach, and then out to dinner. My boys, especially Brad, were elated that there was a "cooking place" with so many things he can eat (we hit up the Home Town Buffet in San Luis Obispo). They even had dairy-free ice cream. :)

The next morning Aunt Marsha attended church with us, we watched a movie (a REALLY bad movie- but comical...when Mom wasn't sleeping, she would open one eye and mumble, "that was lame."), and feasted on my garden's produce (can you tell that I am proud of our little family garden??). It was a very fun and relaxing weekend. We will be traveling out their way next week!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

so what was the movie?

The Wyett Family said...

The Prince & Me 3- I don't recommend it. The first one was cute, the second one was bad, and the third was down-right embarrassing! Too bad...