Monday, August 31, 2009

Star Wars Curtains

With the help of a great mentor (I love you Diane!), I finished sewing my first set of curtains out of the boys' top sheets! They now have Star Wars curtains that match their new bed sets- seriously cool...and crafty... if I do say so myself!








Third on the list of de-ghetto-ing our house is to make another set of curtains out of sheets for our bedroom window . Just in time for James to go back to graveyard shift- ugh!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Congrats - I'm super impressed by your efforts! Want to come do mine???

Diane's Photography said...

Holli, they look fabulous!!!! I am sooo proud of you. For a girl that didn't know what to call that stuff you sew with (thread) you come a long way darlin'!!! I LOVE THEM!!! Nice curtains add alot of good looks to a room eh?!