I left my camera at home, so yes, I had to steal these pics from my sister's blog too (sorry Heath- these are the last ones, promise)!
We headed out to Palmdale to see my family for three days. We were able to visit with Mom, Aunt Marsha, Greg, Shelly, Charlie, Hannah, Heather, Nelson, and, of course, Sofia!
It was a great weekend. The boys behaved very well, and Sofi was incredibly happy the entire visit. I didn't hear her cry almost at all (except when James scared her- bad Uncle James!). We are very much looking forward to watching Sofi next month and celebrating many September birthdays (Just in September we have birthdays for Heather, Mom, Shelly, Lynn, and Charlie!). Plus, our newest September birthday will be Aubrey!! We are hoping to see everyone, at least for a quick visit.
We also were able to have Charles come stay with us for a few days before this visit. He came up on the Amtrak, and then Shelly picked him up from us in Palmdale. It was fun to have him. He is turning into a very nice young man....despite some of his teenage tendencies. It was good practice for what we have in store in the next couple of years! The boys adored having him around, and as much as Savanna complained I know she did too!
8-20 through 8-22-09

1 comment:
I did a double take of that first photo! At first I thought you had dyed your hair super dark! Then, on second look, saw that it was a hat. ha ha
Post a Comment