Sunday, August 23, 2009

Chef Bradley

Hard at work, grating that carrot-watch those knuckles!

He cut these green beans all by himself- check out the video below!

Here is the final product of Brad's "Counting Soup!"

We've all known Brad's love of food. He does help me in the kitchen, but lately I've been renting kid cook books from the library and allowing him to help more. What I've found is that with the appropriate supervision and tools, kids can cut, grate, cook, mix, etc. Bradley LOVES it! He helped me make homemade granola today, and also "Counting Soup." For more cute videos, pics of Chef Benjamin, and our version of these recipes, check out our food blog at http://dinnerwiththewyetts.blogspot.com. (Don't I sound like a commercial??)

Cutting the green beans. Look at how he scrapes them off to the side- he's a natural!



And now, watch this carrot disappear!
8-23-09

No comments: