Monday, October 12, 2009

Oct. 3rd - Oct 10th- Family Events


Well, last week was the Bi-Annual General Conference of our Church. I could spend hours writing all the wonderful thoughts and ideas that I have from spending 8 hours listening to words of our modern day prophets and other general authorities (unfortunately for me, and fortunately for all of you, I don't have that kind of time!). Savanna watched all 8 hours with me, the boys watched maybe half that. They loved the hymns- MOTAB seriously is awesome! It was a wonderful weekend.

Events during the week besides our exercise adventures: We tended our garden, did our weekly library trip, and met one of our home school groups at the park for a play date. It was a great week.

Oh, and Savanna's soccer team, The Illusions, won their very first game on Saturday- woo hoo!! They thought they'd never win! They've tied twice, and lost the rest, so hopefully this will be a turning point for them.

Well, that's about it on the home front. We have a lot of wonderful activities set for this week. Tomorrow is our Relief Society Activity Night (formerly known as Enrichment Night). Savanna's birthday is on the 15th, and then the whole fam is coming up on Saturday for a party. I'll have lots to blog about next week...but now, off to work out!

No comments: