Other news this week: Savanna's soccer team won again, which brings their winning streak up to three games! Savanna also started art classes from a local artist and cartoonist, which she is really enjoying.
James has been working hard, studying, exercising, and thoroughly enjoying his new car. He is officially in-love with satellite radio. :)
The boys, well, they just run around all day! They are doing great at soccer, and have been enjoying helping me in the garden and around the house. I just started a new math program with Bradley and he is doing great. It's for a 1st grade level, but so far he is ahead of the game. He also began reading "real" books this week. "Sam the Cat" and books of that caliber. He is very proud and excited. He now likes to read to Ben, which Ben also thinks is pretty hot stuff!
And me? Well, I am the family cook, maid, gardener, chauffeur, and tutor! I did not get many of my personal goals achieved this week (see my other posts!), but it was a great family week. Lots of learning and lots of laughter. I did get my workouts done, and managed to get a pretty good amount of sleep. I intend on putting the boys down for their Sunday naps and catching up on my reading for my book group!
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Our Week & One Final Celebration
Some more of Savanna's friends surprised her on Friday night by stopping by with presents for a belated birthday celebration. We ate my wonderful apple pie :) and played Apples to Apples and Mad Libs. It was a giggly group for sure! I think this is the final celebration!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment