
Well, our first week didn't go exactly as we had planned in our heads. I mean, we knew it was going to be hard. We were prepared (somewhat) for sore muscles and some discomfort. But, I ended up pulling a tendon in my arm the first night, and there was literally another night a few days later that I could barely get up my stairs because my quads hurt so bad! James has been walking like a duck, and also had "defense without a weapon" training this week on top of our workouts! At first, I was pretty disappointed in our performance. But, we changed some things around, modified some moves, and just realized that there is a lot of room for growth! Plus, we figured out a few other things:
1. We are seriously out of shape, and need to tone it down until we build a solid fitness base to prevent any further injury.
2. Arnica cream is a miracle cure for injury or sore muscles!
3. We have to keep going every day, no matter how we feel, and just do the best we can.
We are still very excited. James has to work late tonight (started at 7am and gets off at 11pm!), so I'm going solo tonight. He is going to workout when he gets home at 11:30pm- now that's dedication! We'll keep you all posted on our progress, and will post our results every week or so!

No comments:
Post a Comment