Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Family Fotos December 2009

We had some family fotos taken by the beach this year. Here are some of our favorites. New Year's cards to come! Thanks Randa for a fun morning and all your hard work!















2 comments:

Powers Fam said...

Awesome Photos!!!! Good job Randa. I LOVE the collage. Holli you should let her do some belly shots.

Andersons and sons said...

Hey!! I like your favorite choices. I had a great time photographing your family you guys are such a fun bunch. You were all troopers too enduring the cool weather in the a.m. for the beach shoot.
Jen:I'm already working on Holli letting me get some belly shots and hopefully some new born shots.
Holli you should be able to add a gadget when you customize your blog to get the family picture to appear at the top of your blog.

Thanks again for your patience in receiving the pics. Sorry the re size didn't work but your cards still looked cute.I will know in the future it needs to be even lower in resolution.

Happy New Year!!!