Sunday, December 6, 2009

Random Cuteness

I came downstairs one morning and found all three kids like this on the couch. I don't care what she says, Savanna loves her little brothers- and now, I have proof! :)



What is it about boys putting underwear on their heads?

We took a part the bunk beds and now the boys have two twin beds. I thought I would hate it because it would take up all of their floor space, but they are sleeping so much better and they have found creative ways to get around the lack of space issue. Here they made a bridge connecting the two beds and the kids are playing a game where they can't touch the ground or they will incinerated by fire! Nice!


Bradley has now turned the bridge into a desk and is practicing his writing. I will have to scan in some of his work. He has beautiful penmanship for a 5 year old! Takes after his Daddy there.


Don't Touch The Ground!

Ever since I brought home the soundtrack to MJ's "This Is It" the boys are obsessed with his music. They dance and sing...it is hilarious!

Nov. 23- Dec 6th, 2009

No comments: