As many of you know already, we are expecting our fourth child. We just found out, and are very excited! James and I have always felt there was one more spirit waiting to join our family. We are hopeful that it is another beautiful girl, but whatever the Lord sees fit to send we will love and cherish! The due date isn't until Aug 26th of next year, so we have some time to prepare. So far I am feeling great. I'm hoping to get a lot done these next 8 months. So much to do before a little one takes over! We will keep you all posted!!

2 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! Let me know if you need help with anything.
Oh yay! Congrats! Crossing my fingers for a girl for you all...although that didn't seem to work very well with me :)
Post a Comment