Sunday, December 6, 2009

My P90X Update!


I just hit my 60 day mark in my P90X journey. I lost another 2 1/2 inches, and I can actually SEE some results in my pictures! Still not hot enough to share the pictures, sorry! But, I'm heading into the last 4 weeks and this is where the "magic" is supposed to happen. I'm excited! I'm not expecting to become a Barbie doll after 90 days or anything, but the strength I've already gained, and the fitness stamina, is worth all of the effort. When I started this program it was with the intention of making exercise part of my daily life. I have accomplished that. Right now I plan on finishing strong these last 4 weeks, taking a couple weeks off (not completely, but some lower impact exercise), and then doing it all over again! I figure by next summer, I should be doing pretty good. Bring it! :)

1 comment:

Brad said...

Good job on the weight loss. You will see even bigger changes during the last 4 weeks. I know I did.

Are you a Beachbody Coach? I don't see anywhere on your site saying you are. Go to www.BeachbodyCoach.com/wrkoutjorney and click on Coach to learn more. Feel free to contact me about it.

Stay strong in your last 4 weeks.