Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy New Year Everyone!


Our New Year's Card- 2010!

Our family has some great New Year's traditions. We've been doing them for many years, and the kids are now old enough to join in which makes it very fun. We all set aside time and put together some lists of goals for the following year. We do personal goals and family goals. Then we put together "Dream Posters" that illustrate what our focus for the New Year will be. We usually do these on poster boards. We cut out pictures or words from magazines, add family photos, put some or all of our goals on there- what ever we want. It is just something visual to hang in our rooms to remind us why we work so hard and what we hope to accomplish. This year, I am working on simplifying my goals. Bringing in a new life will take up a good portion of my 2010, but I have a pretty ambitious reading list, and couple other areas of improvement I hope to focus on. I have a feeling 2010 is going to be a year of great progress and success for our family. I wish all of you the same! Happy 2010!

No comments: